Tag Archive: Sarah Silverman

Oct 12

Battle of the Sexes

The phrase “battle of the sexes” always feels cringey nowadays, and it has for years. There was a board game with that name recently, and it is just one that is based on poor stereotypes and no one should really ever want to play. And yeah, that is the point of the phrase. To talk …

Continue reading »

Permanent link to this article: http://gorgonreviews.com/battle-of-the-sexes

Jun 03

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping

When the first poster was released for Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping, I felt like my life had changed. It looked amazing. I wanted to see the film right then and there. The tagline was just four words and felt like the most brilliant thing ever. But the poster came out in February with the …

Continue reading »

Permanent link to this article: http://gorgonreviews.com/popstar-never-stop-never-stopping

Jun 03

A Million Ways To Die In The West

Hey boys and girls! Did you like Ted? Well, then you might like the next movie, A Million Ways To Die In The West! That is what advertisements told me at least. But I only thought Ted was okay. Was entirely pop culture based humor, so it was a movie that won’t be as amusing …

Continue reading »

Permanent link to this article: http://gorgonreviews.com/a-million-ways-to-die-in-the-west

Nov 07

Wreck-It Ralph

I first saw the preview for Wreck-It Ralph when it premiered for the movie Brave. Unfortunately for Brave, I no longer cared about the Pixar movie I was about to watch, but instead was dreading the 4-5 month wait I’d have to endure before seeing Wreck-It Ralph. As a self described nerd, how could I …

Continue reading »

Permanent link to this article: http://gorgonreviews.com/wreck-it-ralph

Jun 12

Take This Waltz

If you have heard of Take This Waltz, there is generally only one reason why. Because this is the Indie-Canadian movie originally rumored, then confirmed, to have a naked Sarah Silverman. I am sure there is 95% of you that just don’t know the movie, but the other 5%? Yeah, it is because of that …

Continue reading »

Permanent link to this article: http://gorgonreviews.com/take-this-waltz

Apr 10

The Muppets

I can’t say I know much about The Muppets. Pretty sure I watched more of the Muppet Babies cartoon than any actual muppet movie or show. And by pretty sure I mean 100% positive. I have seen many episodes of that cartoon, and no episodes of the old Muppets show or any Muppet movie before. …

Continue reading »

Permanent link to this article: http://gorgonreviews.com/the-muppets

Dec 29

Peep World

peepworldtowing

I have walked by this title a lot, mostly because I got it confused with a British television show that might be about Pedophiles, Peep Show. But Peep World has neither pedos nor Brits. Just Americans, a “dysfunctional family” and boner jokes. This is all not to be confused with this British gem. Peep World …

Continue reading »

Permanent link to this article: http://gorgonreviews.com/peep-world